Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great link on Parenting Education

http://www.incredibleyears.com/ Here is a great link for parenting education. I am just learning about this program. It has many ideas for good parent education and looks like a great program. I have just clicked around the site and really enjoyed the link on Child Art. I would love to hear what you think if you have taught or attended this course!
Mary Ivory MA, LCPC -Life Coach, Counselor-
Offices in the River North Area of Chicago, 312-859-6654

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Golden said...

Thanks Mary. The Child Advocacy Center of Lee County asked me to facilitate the 5-8 year old program called Dinosaur School. I have enjoyed the material. The children seemed to be having a great time also. Of course the material is only as good as the teacher. Haha.

Golden Jenkins, M.Div., M.Ed.,LPC

LifeCare Counseling Center
Auburn, AL
334.444.3500

Caring for Your Life is Our Passion

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Lynne Berrett said...

Thanks for the link, Mary. I'm going to pass it on to my sons for their kids too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home